Why Work at The ESOP Association?
The ESOP Association has moved into brand new, modern offices and we are filling them with passionate, dedicated, innovative professionals. We offer a fast-pace environment where curious and collaborative individuals will thrive. Work alongside fantastic colleagues on behalf of great members who are making the world of work a better, more equitable experience for all.
The ESOP Association offers the following competitive benefits:
- Close to Metro and Capitol Hill
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Commuter benefits
- Annual personal sick leave and paid holidays
- Life insurance, accidental death and disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer match up to $4,000
- Company sponsored training and development
- New offices with standing desks
- Access to state of the art fitness facilities
About The ESOP Association
Come work at The ESOP Association and help grow the number of businesses owned by their employees! The ESOP Association is the leading authority representing Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs) at the federal and state level, works to grow employee ownership internationally, is the premiere provider of events and education for companies that have an ESOP or are considering one, and provides unparalleled networking opportunities through live and virtual events.
ESOPs help redress wealth inequality, are required to operate in the best interests of their shareholders (employees), provide generous retirement benefits (with no out-of-pocket expense to employees), provide outstanding workplace training, and excel at retaining employees (even in tough economic times, when employees need their jobs most).
Join us today and help spread employee ownership!