March ESOP Report Now Available
The March edition of the ESOP Report is now available online for members of TEA. Don't miss out on this edition, jam packed with great content.
What to look for:
- Daniel Goldstein, CEO of Folience, testifies before Congress on behalf of the ESOP Association
- Democratic debate sparks dialogue on government mandated employee ownership
- Current trends in ESOP Insurance
- What you need to know about recycling vs redeeming ESOP shares
- Figure out your team’s purpose, goals, and scope with a charter.
- and more!