Upcoming TEA Pharmacy Benefits Webinar
Registration is now open for the TEA Pharmacy Benefits Management webinar. Registration is free. TEA partner and ESOP, ProAct, a subsidiary of KPH Healthcare, will present how the Pharmacy Benefits Management program works. TEA members can learn how their company can save money on their prescription drugs costs.
Register now. Learn more. Ask questions.
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Click here to register
TEA has partnered with ProAct—a division of KPH Healthcare, an ESOP company, and TEA member—to provide these Pharmacy Benefit Management services. ProAct owns and operates its own mail order and specialty pharmacies, which generate additional pricing and service value to your company. The company also offers a high-touch service model (see the video to your right) and has a 95% client retention rate.
Who Is Eligible?
- All corporate and professional members of The ESOP Association
Which Companies Are Best Suited to This Plan?
Companies that will realize the greatest value from this plan will:
- Participate in TEA’s Group Captive Health Insurance Plan, or
- Be self-insured, or
- Be fully insured with 100 or more employees/dependents.
Join TEA’s Pharmacy Benefit Management Plan today and get these outstanding benefits:
- Potential cost savings up to 18%.
- Robust network discounts.
- Optimized rebates.
- Specialty copay assistance.
- Utilization management programs
- International Mail Order program (optional).
- State-of-the-art mail order and specialty pharmacies, which are wholly owned by our benefits partner and generate pricing and service value for your company.
- Access to medications at virtually any pharmacy in the country, through a nationwide network of more than 67,000 pharmacies.
- Free overnight shipping, free ancillary supplies, and free clinical management programs on all specialty therapies.
- International Mail Order program (optional, $0 copay to members, up to 40% savings to the plan sponsor).
- On-going member education.
- Quarterly client reviews.
- Robust reporting package.
- Ready access to your plan data through a secure and convenient mobile app.
- Live customer service, 24/7/365.
- Best-in-class response time.
- Dedicated account management team.
How to Apply
Learn More in This Free Webinar
Learn how TEA's Pharmacy Benefit Management Plan can benefit your ESOP company be viewing our recent webinar and hearing answers to participant's questions.