Learn More: Free Webinar
Want to get more information and learn if this plan is right for your company? Attend our next free webinar, where you can get great information and answers to your questions in real time. Our next free webinar takes place:
- May 18, 2021, 2:00 - 3:00 PM, EST
TEA has partnered with ProAct—a division of KPH Healthcare, an ESOP company, and TEA member—to provide these Pharmacy Benefit Management services. ProAct owns and operates its own mail order and specialty pharmacies, which generate additional pricing and service value to your company. The company also offers a high-touch service model (see the video to your right) and has a 95% client retention rate.
Who Is Eligible?
- All corporate and professional members of The ESOP Association
Which Companies Are Best Suited to This Plan?
Companies that will realize the greatest value from this plan will:
- Participate in TEA’s Group Captive Health Insurance Plan, or
- Be self-insured, or
- Be fully insured with 100 or more employees/dependents.
Join TEA’s Pharmacy Benefit Management Plan today and get these outstanding benefits:
- Potential cost savings up to 18%.
- Robust network discounts.
- Optimized rebates.
- Specialty copay assistance.
- Utilization management programs
- International Mail Order program (optional).
- State-of-the-art mail order and specialty pharmacies, which are wholly owned by our benefits partner and generate pricing and service value for your company.
- Access to medications at virtually any pharmacy in the country, through a nationwide network of more than 67,000 pharmacies.
- Free overnight shipping, free ancillary supplies, and free clinical management programs on all specialty therapies.
- International Mail Order program (optional, $0 copay to members, up to 40% savings to the plan sponsor).
- On-going member education.
- Quarterly client reviews.
- Robust reporting package.
- Ready access to your plan data through a secure and convenient mobile app.
- Live customer service, 24/7/365.
- Best-in-class response time.
- Dedicated account management team.